Thursday, January 19, 2012

Introduction

My name is Taylor Hargrave and I was born and raised in South Louisiana.  The goal of this blog is to help preserve the culture that I was raised in and that I have grown to love.  Residents of this region do not merely live here.  This is our home and it is who we are.  We love the Saints, the Tigers, our dogs, cold beer, and food.  As a means to reach my goal I will be concentrating on the Cajun and Creole methods of cooking.  I have never attended any type of culinary school so many things on this blog may contradict what you have previously learned.  Every time I cook something it always tastes a little bit different than the last time, and that my friends, is what makes cooking so unique.  Each time I prepare a dish I will be taking step by step photos and explaining a little about the cooking process.  Please feel free to change up the recipes and let me know the results.  Enjoy - Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment